Should we go to Mars?






Widuri: Hello! I'm Widuri from Indonesia.
Danu: And I'm Danu, from Sri Lanka.
Widuri: Ok! So our question today is: are you interested in space travel? Mmm, what do you think, Danu?
Danu: I'm really interested in space travel because since my childhood I'm very interested in stars, moon, and things about space, so I wish I could travel to space one day. How about you, Widuri, what do you think?
Widuri: That's very interesting. Yes, same. I always interested in stories and movies about space, for example, you know Interstellar... something like that...
Danu: Yes.
Widuri: Yeah, I was interested in it. But if I have to go for a space travel, that would be scary, isn't it, no? Danu: It's scary but it's fun. So, what do you think? Widuri: Yeah, what do you think? Danu: Are you interested in space travel?

From <http://www.elllo.org/video/1401/1432-WiduriDanu-SpaceTravel.html

0 Comments