Experts Advise Students to Be Cautious on Twitter

Businessman Elon Musk became the owner of Twitter just three weeks ago. And many people have been concerned about the future of the social media company ever since.
Alexandra Roberts is a law and media professor at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. She had this to say:
“I have been a really active Twitter user for a long time and I have made fantastic connections there that have helped with my scholarship and with my teaching. And also, I've been able to learn from a lot of other people and I've been able to build a network. And I've gotten a lot of opportunities there as well.”
Since Musk took over, Roberts said, “everything kind of went haywire.” Haywire means something that is out of control or not working.
Read more

0 Comments