Phrases in English

#
Phrases in English
1. 
I hate this weather
2. 
 A bottle of wine
3. 
 Here is my passport
4. 
 I am American/Spanish.
5. 
 I am on vacation
6. 
 I am staying one week
7. 
¿Can you recommend another hotel?
8. 
A baggage cart
9. 
A beer/two beers, please.  
10. 
A carton of cigarettes
11. 
A constant guest is never welcome.
12. 
A few germs never hurt anyone.
13. 
A fool and his money are soon parted.
14. 
A good payer will not object to leaving a deposit.
15. 
A little more please
16. 
A table for four, please
17. 
After dinner I washed the dishes.
18. 
Air conditioning
19. 
All the rooms in this hotel have a coffee maker
20. 
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
21. 
And to drink?
22. 
And you?
23. 
Appetite comes with eating.
24. 
Are credit cards accepted?
25. 
Are there rooms available?
26. 
Are you having an allergic reaction?
27. 
As soon as one goes out the window, another comes in the door.
28. 
At the game's end we shall see who gains.
29. 
At what temperature does the oven need to be set?
30. 
At what time is the breakfast served?
31. 
Bless you (when sneezing)
32. 
Call me!
33. 
Can I help you?
34. 
Can I listen to it?
35. 
Can I pay by credit card?
36. 
Can I try it on?
37. 
Can we eat?
38. 
Can we have a look around?
39. 
Can we have breakfast?
40. 
Can you call a cab for me?
41. 
Can you call an ambulance?
42. 
Can you call the police?
43. 
Can you gift-wrap it for me, please.
44. 
Can You Help Me?
45. 
can you lower it? (the price)
46. 
Can you please tell me where I can exchange money?
47. 
Can you please tell me where the post office is?
48. 
Can You Say It Again?
49. 
Can you tell me where I can buy some cheese, please.
50. 
Certainly. Go straight on until you reach the end of the road…


0 Comments